Friday, August 16, 2013

Thank You for Your Blessings!

I wanted to let everyone know who is following us on the blog and on the "Team William" facebook site how much it means to William and me.  We feel blessed and lucky to have such a united team praying and supporting us through this obstacle.  We are going to do everything we can to fight this.  We know that we are stronger due to each and everyone's support and prayers.  God determines all things and we are not giving up.  Thank you for the hope and love you each have shown.  I met my friend, Charlotte, this morning at Starbucks and told her that I could not believe how many people as of this morning had heard about the blog and were reading it.  It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I knew I didn't have to do this alone and more importantly William and my girls do not either.  Thank you!  Thank you for sharing some of the load.  Thank you for the emails we received today with the encouraging words and to some of my old friends who have reached out to me sending me letters in the mail.  Means a lot to see people that I had lost touch with as well as some that we don't even know reaching out to us through personal cards.

The Lewis Family is blessed!

*Many of you have asked how they can help support the Lewis family.  Here is a list of ideas.  Thank you SO much in advance for your encouragement and love.

Specific Prayers:
-Please pray for William as he prepares for his chemo and radiation that will begin on Monday.  Pray that he stays strong and experiences little fatigue. 


Daddy and Abigail Having a
 Moment to Just Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment