Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hard....

Tonight William and I sat down with Abigail to discuss the emotion bracelets that we received through MD Anderson today  to help her express her feelings about things.  Tonight it hurt my heart to see that Abigail knows Daddy is very sick and is sad.  She put on the worry bracelet and the angry one.  She cried tonight and also was a little scared to be around him in fear of hurting him.  This made William upset as well.... He loves his little girl to pieces.  This is so hard for all of us to see how cancer is affecting our family.  This tumor may have been in him, but I know God has the ability to work miracles and I know my husband is deserving of it.  I will continue to stay vigilant in prayer and have faith that God can do all things.  I know that when we are weak... He is Strong.  So I know WE are strong as long as we have God.  We have God in the Lewis household, so this will be okay.

*Many of you have asked how they can help support the Lewis family.  Here is a list of ideas.  Thank you SO much in advance for your encouragement and love.

Prayer Requests
-Continued prayers for William's healing
-Prayers for Abigail as she begins to process her feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment